Founded in 1975, Tiong Nam began as a small scale cargo business handling consolidated cargo and micro-distribution within Peninsular Malaysia. We have since evolved into one of the largest total logistics service providers in the region, with a reputation for efficiency, innovation and most importantly, service par excellence.
The company’s expansion began in 1978, when Tiong Nam became an incorporated enterprise. In 1992, we extended our reach across Malaysia’s borders into Singapore and Thailand. Since then, Cambodia, Vietnam and China, the new economic centre of the world, have been added to our trucking and warehousing network. At present, we are proud to have a fleet of over 2000 trucks and a workforce of over 3000 employees to meet the needs of our customers across the region.
We have also embraced the power of integration to enhance our development. This simple yet effective idea has seen us grow from a mere transportation business to one that now includes warehousing, customs brokerage, cold room facilities, express delivery as well as crane and heavy transport services. At the same time, the company has invested heavily in IT infrastructure, along with sophisticated handling facilities and equipment for our Distribution Centre in Shah Alam, thereby ensuring our continued progress.
Ever since our listing on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (KLSE) in 1992, Tiong Nam Logistics Holdings Berhad has consistently ridden high on Bursa Malaysia. This is testament to the confidence we have successfully instilled in both our customers and investors, and is a distinction we seek to preserve in the years to come.
Tiong Nam Properties Sdn Bhd is in the business of property development. We build buildings, we build businesses, and we always build for the future. Our portfolio includes the development of industrial, commercial, and residential properties. The continued growth of our company has largely been realised through the stability of being under the same management throughout our history. This strength is further underlined by the commitment and dedication of our highly skilled and experienced staff.
Tiong Nam Properties is backed by solid financial resources and a large portfolio of businesses. As such, we enjoy the impeccable reputation of a 100% completion rate on all of our projects. This standing has enabled us to gain the regional presence we have today. We are immensely proud of our track record and customers can rest assured that we will not compromise on this high level of quality as we build into the future.
Tiong Nam Business Park @ Batu Pahat 8 is the latest addition to a line of premium shop office development in the rising state of Johor. The project will feature 30 units of 3-storey developments and 65 units of 2-storey premium shop offices of two sizes – 26′ X 65′ and 26′ X 60′. A prime location for retail, dining, entertainment, accommodation, servicing and corporate office use.
• Batu Pahat is the second largest urban area with a population of more than 400,000.
• Several industrial zones including Tongkang Pecah, Parit Raja, Sri Gading, Simpang Kanan and Minyak Beku.
• Several private industrial zones ranging from 20 acres (81,000m²) to 200 acres (0.81 km²).
• Multinational giants including Sharp, Roxy, Sony, Fujitsu, Hitachi and Mitsumi and more than 20 public listed companies like Harta Packaging, PCCS, Baneng Holding S&P, Ramatex, Southex and Prolexus.
• 10 minutes from the district capital, Bandar Batu Pahat.
• The “Northern Johor Shopping Paradies” hub and other attractions like Batu Pahat Mall, Aeon Big Batu Pahat, Square One Shopping Mall, The Summit Shopping, BP Walk, Tasik Y, Lover Bridge and Pantai Minyak Beku.
• The Iskandar Project, Southern Johor’s most anticipated development set to transform the area into the heart of the educational, healthcare, finance, tourism and logistics industry.